According to Small Business Trends and the Small Business Authority, the typical small business-owner is lacking in e-commerce skills. But you’re not the typical small business owner, are you?
Join McGraw-Hill Professional and SCORE NYC on October 6 at Small Business Marketing Bootcamp, a day-long event for small business-owners, prospective owners, and entrepreneurs. At this fast-paced, informative event, you’ll learn vital e-marketing and sales skills sales, along with the latest strategies and core concepts in marketing for small business, from a roster of experts, that includes:
- Lou Imbriano, President and CEO of TrinityOne, former Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of the New England Patriots, and author of Winning the Customer
- Gregg Fairbrothers, Adjunct Professor of Business Administration at the Tuck School of Business, Founding Director, Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network, and author of From Idea to Success
- Frank Swiatek, Performance Consultant, Speaker and co-author of Managers, Can You Hear Me Now?
- Dirk Schlimm, Principal of Jenoir Management Consultants and author of Influencing Powerful People
- Jim Beach, director of education at The Entrepreneur School; and founder of International Entrepreneurship; and author of School for Startups
Small Business Marketing Bootcamp isn’t just another business seminar; it’s one-day investment that will change the way you do business. Sign up today here: http://tinyurl.com/mhpbootcamp