Your Chance to Win a Free Signed Copy of Leading the Starbucks Way by New York Times Bestselling Author Joseph Michelli
Each Wednesday @MHBusiness will tweet links to exclusive interviews, articles, infographics, and excerpts. To enter the Starbucks Way Coffee Wednesday contest, retweet the MHBusiness twitter post, including the hash tag #StarbucksWayCoffeeWednesday. Every week, one winner will be chosen at random to receive a signed copy of Leading the Starbucks Way. See below for the official contest rules.
About the Book:
Starbucks single-handedly transformed the ordinary delivery of coffee into a cultural phenomenon–a result of the companys exemplary leadership practices. Leading the Starbucks Way takes a close look at the inner workings of one of todays most successful brands, showing business leaders how they can apply these winning practices in their own endeavors.
#StarbucksWayCoffeeWednesday OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
- # StarbucksWayCoffeeWednesday Contest (Contest): The entry period for the Contest starts at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on 9/4/13 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 10/11/13 (collectively, the Entry Period).
- TO ENTER: To enter, log on to Twitter using your personal account during the Entry Period and retweet the MHBusiness post, including the hash tag #StarbucksWayCoffeeWednesday. Only entries using the Contest hash tag will be applicable and considered for the prize. If you do not have a Twitter account, you can sign up for one at twitter.com or download the app via the App Store on iOS, or Google Play store on an Android device. There are no fees or charges to create and/or set?up a Twitter account.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY to ENTER THIS DRAW.
- SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored by McGraw-Hill Professional, 1221 Avenue of the Americas, NY, NY 10020.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the United States, Canada (excluding Quebec) and the United Kingdom only who are over 18 years of age on 9/4/13. Online entrants must have Internet access as of 9/4/13.
- PRIZES: A signed copy of Leading the Starbucks Way by Joseph Michelli ($25 Value).
- ODDS: odds of winning will depend solely upon number of eligible entries received.
- HOW TO WIN: One winner will be chosen at random each week during the contest. Winner will be chosen in New York the weeks of 9/22/13, 9/29/13, 10/6/13, 10/13/13. The winners will be notified via a direct message on twitter within one week after each drawing. The winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and release to permit sponsor to use such winners name and likeness in promotions or announcements.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain the names of the winners, send a self addressed, stamped envelope after 10/21/13 to McGraw-Hill Professional, 1221 Avenue of the Americas, 45th Floor, NY, NY 10020.
- DISCLAIMERS: All federal, state, and/or local rules and regulations apply; void where prohibited by law. McGraw-Hill Professional is not responsible for late, misdirected or illegible entries. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with their acceptance of any prize. McGraw-Hill Professional is not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or Internet access failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed or incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions which may limit the ability to participate in this sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes or any part thereof should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, fairness or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, including terminating just one phase or portion of the promotion.
- RESTRICTIONS: Not more than one entry per twitter account, per week. One prize per person throughout the duration of the contest. One winner per household throughout the duration of the contest.
- CONTENT RESTRICTIONS: The tweet must not contain material that violates or infringes anothers rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or any other intellectual property rights; the tweet must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest and administration of this Contest; the tweet must not feature brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor; the tweet must not be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, untruthful, inaccurate, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous; the tweet must not promote bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and the tweet must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to applicable laws and regulations.
- PRIVACY NOTICE: Thank you for providing us with your name, address and e-mail address. We will use this information to complete your entry into this sweepstakes. Questions regarding the uses we make of this information may be referred to McGraw-Hill Professional.
- DISQUALIFICATION: In the event that any winner fails to timely claim his or her prize or fails to meet the eligibility requirements of this sweepstakes, the un-awarded prizes will be awarded to an alternate winner selected at random.
- RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE: Prizes are not redeemable for cash or substitutable for any other item by winners. McGraw-Hill Professional reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value for any prize, for any reason.